Monday, December 10, 2012

Some of my favorite Things

-----
  intro: iv chosen some pics as well as videos that i think would represent me the best and my artistic background

I love tattoo's. I love all forms of art and what they represent. I love how art is not just restricted to a painting on a piece of paper but every where.I love how the skin serves as a canvas for ink to be transferred into a persons body to tell that persons story.

 I chose some of these pictures to represent my culture and my love of the arts such as music,movies and photography. If it where not for these things i wouldn't be the guy you see in front of you today

All these things inspire me and give my world color and life.



























Description: Photos are of tattooed people as well as some of my favorite bands and celebrites.

No comments:

Post a Comment