Monday, December 10, 2012

Awesome drum cover for "One"-Metallica

  awesome cover to one of my favorite Metallica songs this chick is badass.


intro: I love drum covers and this chick had a pretty good rythem to my favorite song by Metallica.So i wrote a little something about my self explaining why i like rock.


I started to like older bands when my rock addiction matured .When i was younger listing to rock music was frowned upon.Since most people i hung around only listen to rap they thought this particular rock/metal music was "evil devil worshiping music". I was always a rocker on the low lol. only if they knew  how to listen to something different back then. I always felt different from everybody but the same when i hung out with them.

Yet sometimes when i didnt hang with my fams ( friends iv known for a long time) i would hangout with the punk/metal kids any chance i got because they interested me. Although they liked me i was the odd ball of the group.I had dreads,sagged my jeans and wore nikes also sported gold teeth. They had black ripped skinny jeans, band logos on their jackets that was frayed  spiked hair or sometimes dyed lowcut hair with spots and old chuck taylor shoes and torn vanz.






No comments:

Post a Comment