Tuesday, December 11, 2012

"Just Happy To Live Life" dedication to Alonzo" Turf/Retro " Jones

intro: just a little something that was just on my mind after watching someone i used to see everyday on powell st. that had nothing and stunned america with his gift.








I come from a very dark place with a very dark past. It seems when things get bad i always go back to writing.I feel as though i did abandon it because i couldn't express myself. But it seems to always find its way back through intense moments. Its like my mind just speaks for its self through emotions i feel during that given moment and everything becomes clear to me through quoting. I think Alonzo "Retro/Turf" Jones would understand.


I was inspired by how much he wants to achieve his dreams. He inspired me to write this quote and i thank him for reminding me that when things get really bad your only half way there. i hope he keeps doing what he loves.


"You want something in life go and get it. Don't stop until you achieve your dreams never give up .If you feel like giving up because your tired and cant go on and throwing it all away makes sense because its too much... your half way there. The impossible starts with the possible. If you think you have it bad always remember somebody else has it worse."

No comments:

Post a Comment