Monday, December 10, 2012

My Favorite Post/Quote on facebook

intro: this is one of my favorite things iv ever posted on facebook that had real meaning to me at a certain point in time in my life.

"i became a man on my own.I took my mistakes and made them my strengths. the battle inside each man is endless. learn from your mistakes"-Ramon "Rome" Spicer

I woke up and just reflected on myself and realized i became a man without my bio father.Sure i wished i had him as a child but now that im grown i realized i didn't need him. i made my own way in this world without him. i made alot of mistakes along the way trying to figure out who i was a as a person aswell as trying to be a positive role model for my younger brother.

Therefore this quote i came up with was one of the realist things iv ever thought to myself and it holds absolute meaning to me. It defined  moment where i was most clairvoyant in my head and was able to capture something that was real to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment